Job advertisement: Position of Technical Staff
The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Washington DC invites applications from all suitably qualified men and women for the position of Technical Staff.
The ideal person shall:
- Provide technical support to political officers in liaising with the U.S. Legislature, Executive as well as U.S. Think Tanks;
- Assist in extensive research on U.S. Foreign Policy;
- Assist on issues related to Information, Communication and Technology in the Embassy; and
- May be called upon from time to time to provide any other technical support as may be deemed necessary.
- A minimum of first degree in Social Sciences; a degree in International Relations or Law would be an added advantage;
- Working knowledge of Information Communication Technology;
- Thorough understanding of the U.S. Executive and Legislature; Experience working with both or any of these institutions would be an added advantage; and
- Good communication skills.
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae and other relevant testimonials should be clearly marked: Job Advert/01/13 and addressed directly to:
The Charge d'Affaires, a.i.
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya
2249 R Street, NW
Washington DC, 20008
Not later than October 18th, 2013.
Please note that any attempts to canvass for the position will lead to outright disqualification.